SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT SKILLS COURSE
This program is for people to effectively develop their Supervisory Management Skills. The course clearly defines the role of a supervisor, and also the most common difficulties a supervisor will face in the workplace. Clear guidelines are given on each topic, together with comprehensive training materials that form a very useful working manual. Practical exercises and case studies are used to develop the skills and techniques, a successful supervisor needs in their everyday working environment.
- To clearly define the role of a supervisor.
- To set out clear guidelines for effective supervisory management.
- To enable participants to effectively supervise their staff by understanding key principles of leadership and motivation.
- To understand the principles of ‘effective communication’, and how to use communication skills to make sure things get done properly, and on time.
- To enable delegates to understand the value of delegation and prioritizing, so they are more effective and efficient in their work.
- To examine the principles of management, effective planning and self-organization.
- To give delegates greater self-awareness to enable them to improve their relationship with both those who manage them and with their subordinates.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self