Store Keeping & Warehouse Management
Our Store Keeping & Warehouse Management course will show participants how to implement all of the essential tools for the effective management of warehousing and stores. Attendees will learn how the stores or warehouse function affects and contributes to both the profitability and efficiency of an organisation. They will also learn the importance of controlling inventory.
Warehousing is an integral part of every logistics system. Warehousing is an important link between the producer and the customer. Warehouse managers supervise the handling and storage of a company’s supplies and goods as well as track supply requests and forecast future material needs.
- Understand the strategic importance of Store Keeping & Warehouse Management for company profitability.
- Improve internal productivity
- Put into effect good housekeeping practices.
- Explain How to design warehouse procedures
- Provide timely customer service to production and distribution
- Change and improve methods
- Keep track of items so that they can be found easily and correctly.
- Understand how wasteful costs can be eliminated
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self