RISK AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN PROJECTS
In today’s volatile and competitive work environment, it has become imperative for companies to prioritize the development of a “risk and quality culture”. Across industries, there is a growing focus on the effective management of risks to create more robust and secure business ventures and economies. As a result, risk and quality management is a flourishing field that is rapidly developing into a business discipline.
This highly practical three-day course has provided your staff with a comprehensive overview of the burgeoning field of risk and quality management. It has equipped your delegates with the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to identify, assess, prioritize and manage the potential risks that face a project or business quality.
Participants have learned to apply this knowledge practically by creating your own risk and quality register, which can be presented to a board of directors or upper management, or used within your own business, as a strategically beneficial document.
The objectives of this Risk and Quality Management workshop are:
- To appreciate the need for the management and review of risk and quality
- To provide a framework & process for the management of risk and quality
- To understand a variety of techniques to identify, assess, manage & monitor risks
- To enable the delegates to have experience in using some of these techniques
- To understand the importance of planning and implementing identified risk management actions
- To understand the overall management of risk and quality process
- To comply with the global best risk and quality management practices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self