Financial Statement Interpretation
Financial Statement Interpretation is essential for all individuals working in the business world. Understanding financial accounting information is critical for a wide range of business decision making. Being able to ask for and understand the appropriate financial information is particularly important for financial analysts and individuals seeking, or already in, management positions at all levels of organizations.
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the analysis framework and financial statements
- Analyze financial statements from the viewpoints of investors, creditors and management.
- Interpret financial statements and related reports of companies.
- Understand the process that generates accounting numbers and its implications for the quality of those numbers for decision purposes.
- Understand the business environment a company operates in and the financing, investing and operating strategies of a company.
- Apply different tools and techniques for assessing a company’s performance, such as financial ratios, cash flow analysis and forecasting techniques.
- Value a company by using valuation models.
- Introduction to FSA
- Overview of Financial Statements and Analysis Framework
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Analysis of the Income Statements
- Analysis of the Balance Sheet
- Analysis of the Cash Flow Statements
- Analysis of the business environment a company operates in and its Operating Activities, Investing Activities and Financing Activities
- Financial Analysis Techniques
- Performance Evaluation and Determinants of Performance
- Accounting and Strategy Analysis
- Prospective Performance Evaluation and Valuation
- Credit Analysis
- Equity Analysis
- employees of regulatory agencies
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self